The Palais Coburg is a fascinating testimony to outstanding architecture. Its outstanding building style brings six centuries of history to life, with tradition, innovation, research, culture and pioneering technology intertwined to create a cohesive whole. The Palais Coburg's guiding principle is "preserving the past and shaping the future", and as a hotel, a cultural meeting place and a venue for magnificent events it offers manifold opportunities for relaxation and contemplation, for creative exchanges of ideas and quality encounters, anf for experiencing the very finest food and exquisite wines. This is why the Palais Coburg in Vienna is a place with a very special flair and with the highest of standards.
The following offers of employment are vacant:
* BARTENDER FOR THE WINE BAR
* COMMIS DE CUISINE FOR THE RESTAURANT CLEMENTINE IM GLASHAUS
* COMMIS DE RANG FOR THE SILVIO NICKOL GOURMET RESTAURANT
* DEMICHEF DE CUISINE FOR THE RESTAURANT CLEMENTINE IM GLASHAUS
* F&B TRAINEE
* WINDOW CLEANER / HOUSEKEEPING STAFF (MALE)
* MARKETING & PUBLIC RELATIONS COORDINATOR
All offers of employment are - unless otherwise noted - for male and female applicants.
If you are interested in becoming part of our dynamic team, please send your written application, your CV with your photograph and your certificates to the following address:
Palais Coburg Residenz
Mrs. Mette Bjerregaard
1010 Vienna, Austria